Junior Consultant - Payments (m/f/d)
Your Personal Mission Statement
We work in FinTech and provide an inhouse built payment orchestration platform (SaaS) to big ecommerce vendors. You’d be part of our Customer Strategy department as a Junior Consultant.
Welcome to the business of helping!
We understand consulting as helping. That’s what our team does. We support ecommerce companies in developing or reshaping their strategies. The payment industry is a fast growing and agile industry. We, in Customer Strategy, try to think outside the box, use empathy and create ideas and problem solution concepts to truly support our clients sometimes even outside of Payoneer’s product lines. Our work is closely related to Service Design Thinking, easy to understand, quick to be applied, often different, but always free of charge. This way our team enables internal account managers, sales experts and product development teams.
- Have an impact, and help us to develop Payoneer’s payments knowledge hub, that will help to create a common understanding of payments and the payment method landscape among our clients and employees.
- Be outgoing, and enable our global organization by sharing our ideas and payment insights.
- Be a wise source of truth, and support our partner management team in selecting the right partners to work with based on ideas, customer feedback and market data.
- Be a networker, and collaborate with industry-leading research and consulting firms to educate the payments market about the business case for Payment Orchestration, and to raise awareness about Payoneer’s payment orchestration platform.
- Be professional, and develop advisory/professional services that stimulate client engagement, and help grow Payoneer’s understanding of client’s business/technical requirements as payment consultant to our clients and internal stakeholders.
- Be curious, and try to understand our competitive landscape and identify strategic opportunities and threats.
- Be supportive, and help our clients in selecting the best of breed payment providers to work with based on data analytics and market development. They will be surprised.
- Be an enabler and a friend, and support our sales team with contextual sales pitches based on industry and market requirements. They’ll love you.
- Be persistent, and support our product strategy in identifying performance gaps and the creation of product concepts. They’ll hate it.
- Be an insider, and manage incoming RFI/RFPs.
- You are passionate about working in dynamic teams and have good communicational skills.
- Confident in taking responsibility and have an open mindset.
- You quickly grasp complex and/or technical concepts, and enjoy communicating its meaning to both business and technical stakeholders.
- Strong analytical background. You are able to derive insights from data to actively influence client decision making.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken. You’ll work with or present in front of board members in fortune 500 companies.
- Excellent interpersonal, and communication skills. Time is always critical. Try to be as direct as possible and bring it to the point.
- Willingness to work proactively and think ahead. We don’t like micro management.
- You strongly value cordial (cross-functional) teamwork, accountability, and the sharing of opinions and ideas openly with the team
- You love to travel the world. Willingness to travel and work remotely if needed.
- German fluency is preferred, but not essential.
- Experience in the Online Payments is preferred
- Preferably, you have (consulting) experience in the fields of B2B SaaS and Online Payments.
- Experience in SQL and R.
- You have business development and/or (management) consulting experience, preferably in the fields of B2B SaaS and Online Payments.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Start your career in a fast growing industry.
- The opportunity to learn about product management, market strategies, software architecture and many more.
- The opportunity to become a real payment industry expert, consulting some of the world’s biggest companies.
- Enjoy team events like skiing trips, parties, office dinners, game-nights, barista courses and sometimes even sailing.
- Build your own network by getting in contact with leading ecommerce companies, research institutes and other consultancy companies worldwide.
- Be part of our Munich office family, enjoy many employee benefits such as free drinks, great coffee and a fitness club membership.
- Enjoy one of the nicest offices in Munich with a 360 view to the mountains and across the city center in the center of Munich