Merchant Support Manager (m/f/d)
Hiring in Corona times? Sure, of course!
We are still looking for smart people to support our team and customers.
Are you looking to be part of an international and revolutionary Fintech company? Interested to shape the world of payments and be an integral part of a dedicated team in a fast-paced environment?
We are expanding and are looking for a Merchant Support Manager / Web Integration to support our core Merchant Support team in Munich.
- become and integral part of our core support team and assist our merchants experiencing technical challenges while processing through our platforms
- work closely with out merchants' technical teams to assist with integration and configuration questions and use your technical and soft skills to prioritize issues raised by our clients
- communicate with payment providers as well as internal teams to diagnose and solve technical issues for our merchants
- follow our escalation procedures for critical issues and working closely with the internal tech organization and product managers
- participate in the on-call service rotation to provide merchants support in the evenings and over the weekends
- with our product teams, identify tools that make the support team more independent in troubleshooting and solving issues
- service oriented mindset, you aim to provide consistently the best support to our merchants
- strong analytical skills and very practical approach in solving challenges
- ability to express your thoughts and transfer knowledge to other people
- highly motivated and flexible, as well as team oriented and well-organized
- ability to multitask and take responsibility to organize your work along with a pronounced sense of customer and service orientation
- excellent written and spoken English
- programming experience in Java and/or Python
- previous experience in merchant support
- previous experience with e-commerce payment methods and payment flow related products
- Incident & Service management experience following ISTM
- fluent in German
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and spirited team that knows how to have fun
- High potential for personal development
- The ability to have an impact and shape the future of Payoneer Germany
- A working environment built around people
- The possibility to do remote work in accordance with company policies