Quality Assurance Engineer (m/f/d)
We are expanding our team and are looking for a smart, enthusiastic, and intrinsically motivated Quality Assurance Engineer in a full-time position.
We are in the process of building our distributed office. It shouldn’t matter where you work from. We prefer you to work remotely, so please indicate where are you based.
We are aiming to strengthen the link between the product management, merchant onboarding, and development teams to ensure a high quality of
Payoneer products. You will analyze end-to-end requirements, generate test scenarios, and integrate them into the automated delivery pipeline
with a help of test automation engineers.
- Ensuring high quality of released software products
- Consult with product managers and merchant onboarding team about the best approach to test specific deliveries.
- Perform manual and automated test execution for Web, Mobile, and REST API in collaboration with external parties to ensure full coverage of end-to-end scenarios
- Communicate with the internal teams to develop a holistic view of the optile product suite and webservices
- Define, report, and chase clear metrics to measure success in quality improvement
- Quality Assurance experience
- A good understanding of agile principles and development processes
- Ability to grasp complex dependencies between systems, quick understanding of complex processes, analytical skills
- Good understanding of various types of testing (Component, Integration, System, End-to-end, UAT, etc.)
- Experience with Web, Mobile, and REST API testing
- Good communication skills in verbal and written English
- Experience in the payment processing industry
- Proficiency in the Atlassian Suite of tools (JIRA, Confluence)
- Experience with test management tools such as TestRail
- Familiarity with test automation tools and services (Selenium, Junit, Postman, Appium, Espresso, BrowserStack)
- Familiarity with Behavior-Driven Development (BDD)
- Knowledge of continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) pipelines
- ISTQB certification
- A post-secondary or university degree is an asset. Relevant, proven experience and knowledge works too
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and spirited team that knows how to have fun
- High potential for personal development
- The ability to have an impact and shape the future of Merchant Services at Payoneer
- A working environment built around people
- The possibility to do remote work in accordance with company policies
- Other benefits from free beverages and monthly team breakfasts to a flexible working style and a spacious, naturally lit office space