Technical Project Manager / Payments (m/f/d)
Hiring in Corona times? Sure, of course!
We are still looking for smart people to support our team and customers.
Are you looking to be part of an international and revolutionary Fintech company? Interested to shape the world of payments and be an integral part of a dedicated team in a fast-paced environment?
We are expanding our team and are looking for a smart, enthusiastic, and intrinsically motivated Technical Project Manager / Payments (m/f/d) in a full-time position in our Munich office. You will be a key player within the team and the merchants’ advocate responsible for the whole journey from technical pre-sales until go- live.
Your main goal is to ensure and coordinate the successful delivery of several projects simultaneously, provide solutions to merchants and support them in the implementation. You will use your strong communication skills to continuously engage with internal and external stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle. You will work closely with multiple internal teams: Sales, Account Management, Sales Engineering, Merchant Support and Product teams.
- You will be responsible for making the merchants’ Go Live process as smooth as possible by ensuring a successful onboarding phase.
- You will define project scope and deliverables, while working closely with merchants. You will be responsible for the successful delivery of the projects.
- Collaborate with internal teams to track the status of the deliverables and ensure a timely delivery.
- You will develop a deep understanding about the different products that we offer and understand how they fit into a merchant’s online shop and business setup.
- You will have direct customer communication and be responsible for documentation and monitoring the project progress.
- You utilize your technical and soft skills to diagnose and troubleshoot the issues raised by the clients and escalate issues where required.
- 4+ years of experience in managing projects with a deep technical detail
- Relevant knowledge and practical experience in the Payments Industry
- Self-organized individual, with focus and ability to prioritize your workload
- A technical understanding of web services / APIs and system integrations as well as online payments processes
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse set of enterprise merchants and drive resolution when conflicts or issues arise
- Highly motivated and flexible team player
- Strong analytical skills and a very practical approach in solving challenges
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, in speech and writing, is a must
- Ability to take responsibility and organize your work along with a pronounced sense of customer and service orientation
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and spirited team that knows how to have fun
- High potential for personal development
- The ability to have an impact and shape the future of Payoneer Germany
- A working environment built around people
- The possibility to do remote work in accordance with company policies